Vegan Ravioli With Broad Beans

It’s been a while since I made ravioli. As broad beans (or fava beans as they are known in the US) have been in season here for a while now, I’ve decided that a batch of broad bean vegan ravioli would be a fitting tribute to the broad bean season. If they aren’t available where you live, I’m pretty sure you could use frozen green peas instead.

It’s been a while since I made ravioli. As broad beans (or fava beans as they are known in the US) have been in season here for a while now, I’ve decided that a batch of broad bean vegan ravioli would be a fitting tribute to the broad bean season. If they aren’t available where you live, I’m pretty sure you could use frozen green peas instead.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here