Frito Taco Salad

That makes this Frito Taco Salad one of my favorite salads.  Fritos become just a little bit healthier when they get thrown in a salad, right?  Ok….maybe not, but I can still pretend.

This easy salad finds its way on the table at many of our get togethers.  Although I’ve always loved eating it, I’ve only recently started making it more. The kids are old enough to enjoy it now, so that makes it a great side dish, and in some cases, a perfect main dish!

That makes this Frito Taco Salad one of my favorite salads.  Fritos become just a little bit healthier when they get thrown in a salad, right?  Ok….maybe not, but I can still pretend.  This easy salad finds its way on the table at many of our get togethers.  Although I’ve always loved eating it, I’ve only recently started making it more. The kids are old enough to enjoy it now, so that makes it a great side dish, and in some cases, a perfect main dish!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here